Spera Nexus, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) believes that it is our social responsibility to fully recognize the importance of personal information and to properly protect it. In all of our company’s business activities, all directors, officers and employees shall comply with laws, regulations and other standards concerning the protection of personal information, and the entire company shall endeavor to continuously manage and improve the personal information protection system.
Our company acquires personal information by legal and proper means and uses it only to the extent necessary for carrying out its business within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition.
Our company complies with laws, regulations and other standards applicable to the protection of the relevant personal information regarding handling of personal information.
Our company takes security measures to maintain the accuracy of personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as the leakage, dissipation, loss, or falsification of personal information, and strives to ensure safety regarding personal information management.
If our company is requested to disclose, correct, delete, or discontinue the use of the personal information it has acquired, it respects the rights regarding the personal information and takes prompt response. In addition, our company responds sincerely to complaints received from the persons to whom the acquired personal information belongs.
Our company has established personal information management rules in compliance with laws, regulations and other standards relating to the protection of personal information and has all directors, officers and employees comply with these rules. Our company also reviews these rules as appropriate when necessary, thereby continuously improving the rules.
The personal information obtained by our company is used for the following purposes.
(1) Personal information obtained from (prospective) business partners and related to other business activities
– For the provision of information on products and services in our business activities, the conclusion and implementation of contracts, management of other transactions, communication, and notifications and greetings based on social practice
– For surveys, analysis, research, and audits related to our business, and for information exchange and communication with internal associations
(2) Personal information concerning stockholders
– To fulfill the obligations stipulated by the Companies Act and other laws and regulations, respond to the exercise of stockholder rights, and send business reports and other handouts
(3) Personal information concerning job seekers
– For the review and selection process
(4) Personal information concerning employees
– For the management of work and wage payment, personnel affairs, appraisal, skill development, welfare, health and safety, etc.
– For communication and provision to mutual aid associations, health insurance associations, subsidiaries and affiliated companies
– For notification and reporting to government offices
– Use required for the proper business operation of the company
The personal information obtained on the websites operated by our company is used for the following purposes.
(1) To respond to requests and inquiries, and to send documents, etc.
(2) For the delivery of products, the settlement of payments, related after-sales service, response to inquiries, and provision of information via e-mail in the case of purchase of products, application for gifts, other transactions or inquiries
(3) For analyzing customer website usage information in order to improve website operations
Personal information obtained by our company is not provided or disclosed to any third party, except when one of the following applies.
(1) Consent has been obtained from the individual.
(2) Personal information is provided or disclosed to contractors, etc. to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use that is notified or publicized to the individual at the time of acquisition.
(3) The use is permitted by law.
Our company may share personal information within our group as specified below.
(1) Items of personal data: names, titles, contact information (including addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses), status of transactions with our company regarding products and services, etc.
(2) Scope of shared users: affiliated companies of our company (affiliated companies specified in the securities report)
(3) Purpose of use: within the purpose of use described above
(4) Name of the manager of information: Spera Nexus, Inc.
If you would like to request the disclosure or correction of your personal information, or have any other questions, please contact us at the following address.
4-8-2 Nihonbashihoncho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Personal Information Handling Office, Spera Nexus, Inc.